About Me

My photo
...-Don't worry about me or what I do... -What happens in my life has nothing to do with you... -Don't judge me until you know me... -Don't underestimate me until you challenge me.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fear?...

--------------------------------------------
what is fear? that is a hard question, everyone has different types of fears, things or people they are scared of.
but its the pain you feel in your heart when you thought you knew someone, when you knew they would not ever hurt you... but what happens when that one person that you feel so much for comes along and does all you ever thought he would not do? how would you feel? how would you describe this kind of fear. 

being scared of you makes me scared of being with you, every time you raise your hand ill flinch because of the past, because i will be scared... do i want that?

DO I REALLY?

-----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment